Join our team and work anywhere!
Angular Application Developer
You will work on the full stack, frontend to backend to create dynamically driven mobile applications. You will work with the latest mobile technologies like Ionic, Cordova, IOS, Android and Progressive Web Applications. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): requirements, systems analysis, code creation, unit testing, feature planning and technical documentation. Code must be designed per responsive mobile design techniques to run across a wide range of devices.
- 2+ years hands-on experience building highly scalable, secure, robust mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with Angular and Node.
- Familiar with mobile cross platform development tools like Cordova / Ionic
- Wide experience in the handling and writing of APIs and JSON data structures
- Proven experience in backend systems design
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and be innovative
- Demonstrated ability to meet project timelines and collaborate in a small team
- Worked Android and IOS OS Applications
- Experience working with MySQL database design and administration
- Experience working with Typescript.
- Basic knowledge of Progressive Web Apps
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, XML, JQuery and MVC Frameworks
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in testing and debugging
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class applications based on requirements generated by the, business stake holders as well as technology department staff
- Integrate newly developed apps with existing software
Quality Assurance Tester
As a QA tester, you will be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. This involves creating and managing test plans, documentation, best practices, and reports. You will be required to develop and execute manual and automated tests for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification. Reacting quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business is essential.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
⦁ Draft quality assurance policies and procedures, Test Plans, Test Cases
⦁ Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
⦁ Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of projects to ensure finished product quality
⦁ Document test results and compile statistical quality data for reports
⦁ Investigate customer complaints, non-conformance issues, and externally reported issues
⦁ Analyze data and test results to identify areas for improvement in test coverage
⦁ Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
⦁ Escalate issues and derive mitigation plans
⦁ 3+ Years in a QA role is preferred
⦁ Familiarity with automation preferred
⦁ Attention to detail
⦁ Verbal and written communication skills
⦁ Data collection and analysis
⦁ Problem solving & decision making
⦁ Team orientated
⦁ Computer literate (Microsoft Office, etc)
⦁ Knowledge of development cycles
⦁ Knowledge of mobile devices and app development
⦁ knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA (Jira, Confluence, workflows)
Send your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!